WHY VIDEO MARKETING IS SO IMPORTANT...
VIDEO BOOSTS CONVERSIONS & SALES
- A study completed by HubSpot found that Videos used in Marketing accounted for the following...
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
VIDEO BUILDS TRUST
- Per Entrepreneur Magazine emotional connections drive brand loyalty.
- It has been scientifically proven that emotional connections build loyalty and influence purchasing decisions.
- Psychology Today reported that functional magnetic resonance imaging, or fMRI, neuro-imagery showed areas of the brain light up in scans as people tapped into their emotions when making purchasing decisions.
- By creating videos that truly harness the power of emotional responses, you’re much more likely to drive brand loyalty and purchases over other brands.
What our clients are saying about our Business Films...
Had an excellent experience with North Forest Media! Their professionalism and terrific attitude made for an enjoyable experience, and a terrific final product. Highly recommended!
-Deb Tangelder - The Perfect Gift